Martes, Nobyembre 19, 2019

A Good Mistake

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, car and outdoorHi, I am Enriq James F Dimatlac, 20years old, studying at Philippine Christian University, a Grade 12 under HUMSS Strand, Section Nineveh. This is my first time to do a blog.
Image may contain: 6 people, including Ej Dimatulac, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, food and indoorThis is my family, this photo was taken last New Year 2019. I am a family oriented person. My family is very close with each other. During my childhood age, I was so naugthy. I started to go to school in 2004, at Day Care Center, I grduated nursery as first honors and in kinder as second honors. In  grade 1, I was recognized as top 3 in our section. I studied highschool in Imus Cavite. In this age, I started to like playing basketball. When i was in third year highschool, I had some friends who are fond of playing online games and i was introduced into it. This was the time that i cut classes I did not attended my class, and in the second grading in third year o stopped schooling. I had so many absences, I left to the house but i did not go to school, I was at the computer shop and sometimes i played billiards with my friends. The following school year, I enrolled again at GEANHS, for third year highschool. During that time, I have no friends. I was not interested to go to school. My adviser called for my mother because i was not attending classes, in short always absent. But my mother knew that I left the house for school. I was transferred at Bacoor National Highschool and i finished it that year.
Resulta ng larawan para sa bonifacio javier national high schoolIn grade 10, I was in Bonifacio Javier National Highschool, but i stopped again at around january. My adviser was able to come to our house and convinced me to attend classes so i could be included to the list of graduates, I did not make it. I was a lot and i like to explore. I was engaged in basketball.
In my Grade 11 i enrolled at Philippine Christian University. This was the most memorable and the year of school that i enjoyed so much. I gained more friends. I felt happiness and contentment. No regrets.
I like to play basketball. This is my hooby and sometimes my source of income. There are so many baskateball tournaments and leagues that i joined.

16 (na) komento:

  1. A man who truly loves his family. Study hard and don't destroy ur future, there are a lot of people who believes in u. Nice blog Ej. God bless u!

    TumugonBurahin
  2. Making mistakes are normal. The important is the lessons you got in your mistakes. Study harder!

    TumugonBurahin
  3. Naalis ng may-ari ang komentong ito.

    TumugonBurahin
  4. Reading this piece really touches my heart ...keep it up ej...focus on your study not for the nonsence stuffs lovelots

    TumugonBurahin
  5. wow. what a heart whelming story. this story may inspire others to continue to study after they fail. Keep up the good work and continue to enjoy the school.

    TumugonBurahin
  6. I really saw the hard work and dedication on your blog! Keep it up bro

    TumugonBurahin
  7. Good content, I like how you introduce the things you love to do and also the people that become part of your life😇

    TumugonBurahin
  8. Good content, I like how you introduce the things you love to do and also the people that become part of your life😇

    TumugonBurahin
  9. I just wanna say that we're here for you also as your classmate and your second family😀😊

    TumugonBurahin
  10. It is good that you value your family. Strive harder to aim your goals.

    TumugonBurahin
  11. You can always correct your wrong doings, but it will never be the same. Good job EJ

    TumugonBurahin
  12. We made mistakes in able for us to learn.. well done!

    TumugonBurahin
  13. you are forgiven by His love and mercy, get up and carry the lessons with you :>

    TumugonBurahin

A Good Mistake

Hi, I am Enriq James F Dimatlac, 20years old, studying at Philippine Christian University, a Grade 12 under HUMSS Strand, Section Nineveh. T...